Interesting post, John.

Lots of ground covered, but returning to one point:

"6. Osamu, a patent where 2 magnets sandwich a diamagnetic material with a coil wound over) produces stronger reception of signal, much. (lots of correlations with joining of diamagnetic materials with magnetic ones...

...BTW compare Osamu with Coler, both have magnets sandwiching diamagnetic materials with coils wound over top."

Is this patent 6798329 you are referencing ? Two of the inventors have the first name of Osamu, so this may not be the one you are referencing.

Also - Coler: where is the diamagnetic material there?

Jones

IN the context of the Stiffler circuit, this might be helpful. You said you had tried and failed to get a stable resonance from one of the cores, right? There is always the possibility that a better core is out there. I had hoped by now that there would have been some published replications. Maybe this weekend. If and when, or should I say 'as soon as' this happens, then people will be thinking about "how" it might be possible to take the concept to the next level.

One strategy of interest would be an Edisonian approach to the finding the best possible core, the best possible LEDs and then the best possible combination of the two.