Hi Ron,

To be honest I don't know what to make of your prototype. It seems
prudent from my point of view to remain as neutral as one can under
the circumstances. Nevertheless, I'm both fascinated and encouraged by
what I've seen so far. I'm sure there are many (myself included) who
wish to be kept abreast of the latest developments when you deem it
appropriate to reveal more details. So far, Jones, appears to have
gotten your good ear. He has done a decent job of keeping the rest of
us who are languishing in the peanut gallery in-the-loop, (no pun
intended.)

I just want you to know that while many may have summarily branded you
a charlatan, a deluded fool, or worse adjectives, there are many,
MANY, including countless individuals lurking about within Beaty's
vortex group whom I suspect are very interested in keeping abreast of
your progress. We hope you will keep at it, and will keep us informed.

My two cents.

Regards,
Steven Vincent Johnson
www.OrionWorks.com