On 10/26/07, William Beaty <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Thu, 25 Oct 2007, EnergyLab wrote:
>
> I don't think big RF sources are common.  Once you're far from the AM
> tower, I doubt that there's much chance that you'll accidentally get close
> to another major transmitter.  So carrying your device to a wall plug
> faceplate-ground at a distant McDonalds or Burger King is a fairly good
> test.  If it still works, then most of my doubts are erased.   In fact, if
> it still works while in a distant location I'd be totally stunned, because
> finally this is fairly good evidence that your discovery is real.

Months ago when this device was in a more basic form Stiffler sent me a
ferrite loop stick and I couldn't get it to lock on to the frequency that he
could.
I don't believe for a second however that it couldn't work here, my
experience was simply (sadly) not up to scratch (as possibly my equipment)
but he did inform me of someone else (In Italy IIRC, which I very well may
not) who had replicated the effect and that is the same basic device here.

So it has worked in at least 2 locations.

> I think it's critical to verify that your device works when connected to
> "ground."   So far you've only connected it to "ground in your lab."

Actually I have studied many different (and yet I believe similar) Free
Energy devices and not a single one has a ground, indeed some go to lengths
not to have a ground.
It is quite likely that grounding the circuit or having it coupled too
closely to the ground will kill the effect. (unless you mean ground the
shield, I would also add that it may well require as part of it's function
connecting to various sources of energy that may be blocked by any
shielding)

Sometimes it pays not to squeeze everything to death especially when you
don't know how it works and instead go with the weight of evidence and
probabilities which in this case is for something decidedly unusual
occurring. (I'm not saying that it shouldn't be scrutinized, just that it
should be in balance with how little is known of this mysterious energy)

Though yes driving it to a different location is a good idea.