On Fri, 2 Nov 2007, John Berry wrote:

> Seriously, the 'evidence' against him

Read my message again.  WHAT EVIDENCE AGAINST HIM?   I'm *trying* to
explain why he got a chilly reception here.

>  is some vague sense you get at the way
> get gets mad doesn't 'feel' right?

Exactly.  But not "vague" at all.  His very specific behaviors led me to
automatically distrust him and switch into "scammer-defense mode."

As for replication, I'll sit this one out myself.  Ron's experiment is an
example of a typical FE experiment failure: a high frequency device where
the "success" is based on estimates of input/output power.  (Though nobody
has measured the input and output power.)

Also, has someone replicated Ron's closed loop device, the stand-alone-no-
signal-generator version which lights LEDs?  If so, which message
announces this success?

William J. Beaty                            SCIENCE HOBBYIST website
billb at amasci com                         http://amasci.com
EE/programmer/sci-exhibits   amateur science, hobby projects, sci fair
Seattle, WA  425-222-5066    unusual phenomena, tesla coils, weird sci