has this all been checked? someone posted it today on overunity as "having
been updated". any of you that are able to concentrate on, well, pages and
pages of data, will probably be able to tell the rest of us if he has posted
something new on november?
http://67.76.235.52/DrStiffler/ce4.asp
these images, to me, seemed new:

*Interesting Portable Light Design*

*Fig: PL01*

 *Notes on preceding circuit.

Capacitor C7 is shown as 400pf, this capacitor in many cases can be reduced
and not affect overall results. It is not advised that the value be
decreased below 82pF.

Transistor Q1 is shown as a 2N2222, although a 2N3904 which is rated to
300MHz may work better if available.

**

*The goal of this research is a 'Self Powering' circuit*

*Fig: SP01*

 *Fig: SP02*

 * Fig: SP0x*

No localized external power source is used in the following two circuits. It
is currently unknown how the circuit is being powered. Except for an earth
ground connection, no other connections are made. The aluminum pan in which
the circuit is sitting is floating and not connected to the earth ground or
the circuit or circuit board.

**

* Fig: SP0y *

When this circuit is actively powering the LEDS a very intense field exists
around the circuit and abruptly ends at approximately a meter from the
circuit. A radio receiver tuned to the emission from the circuit will no
longer detect the radiation at the drop off point.

**

* Fig: SP03*

*Scope image of signal across R1*

**

In the above scope image it is easily seen that there is a peak current to
ground from the circuit of ~450mA maximum to minimum of of ~105mA. This is
extraordinary current for a free-floating circuit.

The signal displayed appears to be modulated by ~2.64MHz. Assuming an error
induced by the scope accuracy it appears the primary signal is ~7 times the
modulation, where 18.7/2.64 = 7.083.

What adds to the confusion is the following chart derived from work with the
earlier circuits. Primary response peaks do not match the 18.7MHz as
indicated above.