Just my 2 cents worth.... Jones

Howdy Jones,

Thanks for publishing Dr. Stiffler's letter to Vorts. Granted that the vortex L group is a cantankious bunch of what-evers that can lambast you until you can react like Ron, but there is a cleansing quality about taking your lumps in this group.
My old coach always taught.. never let em know you hurt.

Our company in Houston can arrange to provide the space and equipment to perform an independent test and evaluation for Ron since he is located nearby. It sure would calm the flack in the group and give a boost to Ron.
All is needed is an ok to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Richard