But Obama is a smoker whose parents died early in life.  And Biden has
suffered two brain aneurysms.  If they both die, guess who's the prez?
 ("But everyone knew her as Nancy.")

Prediction:  Considering Biden's latest performances, after the VP
debate, he will pull out "due to health reasons" and then . . . guess
what?!  (Boy girl boy girl)

Terry