OrionWorks wrote:
> >From Stephen Lawrence:
>

>> Do you by any chance have online sources for that?  If so I'd love it if
>> you'd post 'em.
>>

> There are no specific on-line sources for this kind of stuff.
>
> There's a old saying: "Don't shoot the messenger."

I'm not aiming to shoot the messenger!  I just wondered if you had read
it someplace or some places which you could recall.  If so I'd like to
go read it there too.

Whether it's from http://GlobalSecurity.org , or
http://GlobalResearch.ca , or http://www.flight93crash.com , or Dr.
Judy, or whereever, I'm happy to go look at it, and I'm certainly not
going to shoot you for posting it.

If it's from rumors spread by some means other than the Internet, tho,
it's not something one can share, eh?  (But *are* there any such rumors
nowadays?)