> Finally!
>
> Thanks for keeping tabs on this, Steve.
>
> Just remember folks: any publicity is good publicity, or as a British writer
> put it, it's always good to see your name in the papers, other than in the
> obituaries. (And cold fusion has been in the obits countless times.)
>
> - Jed

Steve, or Jed

Any speculation as to why 60 Minutes has decided, now, to do an
article on this subject? Was there a specific tipping point, or have
they been quietly watching this field for some time now. Cumulative
effect?

I would love to know whom they have interviewed. Guess we shall soon know.

My sense is that it will probably be a positive installment. 60 M
often seems to side with the underdog.

Regards
Steven Vincent Johnson
www.OrionWorks.com