Hi,
[snip]
>Steve, or Jed
>
>Any speculation as to why 60 Minutes has decided, now, to do an
>article on this subject? Was there a specific tipping point, or have
>they been quietly watching this field for some time now. Cumulative
>effect?
>
>I would love to know whom they have interviewed. Guess we shall soon know.

My guess, for what it's worth is that the recent announcement of evidence of
fast neutrons has rocked the boat here and there, and tipped a few people who
were doubtful over the line. The fact that this evidence is being produced in
government labs doesn't harm the cause.

[snip]
Regards,

Robin van Spaandonk