The people at Energetics Technology put the video preview on their front page:

http://superwavefusion.com/

This is one of the few groups of researchers in cold fusion who have a knack for public relations. Plus they know how to do a solid demonstration as well as a solid experiment. The two are not quite the same. They did a great job impressing Prof. Duncan! I told Tanya congratulations.

I found something a little unexpected in the website. Click on the video here:

http://superwavefusion.com/the-process/

It is a bla, bla, bla conventional explanation of cold fusion. Then at 1:10 (timestamp from the end of the video) it says the deuterons "begin to move more collectively, like a school of fish" and it gets interesting.

I am not sure what this refers to. Perhaps the Chubb theory?