Ok,  if this abduction/ET stuff is real, then we must have something unique and
technologically irreducible that they want.  Otherwise, why wouldn't they stay
home and synthesize it?  Our specific DNA, maybe?

Second,  if some of them come from distant worlds then I can see why Greer
links UFOs with free energy.  We can't go much further with space travel in
that we store up the energy we need to get us to the Moon or a planet( in the
form of a rocket.)

Finally, there are a number of events suggesting that they are very interested
in - or even interfering with - our nuclear weapons.  Maybe they are smart
enough to avoid "moral hazard" in regard to preventing us from blowing
ourselves up  - thru deception and confusion and concealment.  I wouldn't want
idiot humans to know that I'm gonna try to intervene every time they try to
"push the button".

............that would be too much like the government dealing with banks!