(IF)  the 'abduction scenario by EXTRATERRESTRIAL INVADERS' is the cover-story
by which we are 'soothed?'// Then the supposed 'REAL STORY/aka scenario' must
be that the 'Grays' are REALLY the MORLOCKS and WE ARE FOOD?!?~;-)  Gee whiz; I
feel BETTER already!

http://windowslive.com/explore?ocid=PID23384::T:WLMTAGL:ON:WL:en-US:NF_BR_sync:082009