----- Original Message ----- From: Chris Zell
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Sent: Tuesday, August 04, 2009 4:42 PM
Subject: RE: [Vo]:ALARM US?!?: The Abduction Paradigm

<SNIP>

Finally, there are a number of events suggesting that they are very interested in - or even interfering with - our nuclear weapons. Maybe they are smart enough to avoid "moral hazard" in regard to preventing us from blowing ourselves up - thru deception and confusion and concealment. I wouldn't want idiot humans to know that I'm gonna try to intervene every time they try to "push the button".

...........that would be too much like the government dealing with banks!

A source I trust told me that during the cold war a UFO interefered seriously with one of our missle sites, demonstrating electomagnetic mastery. The same was done to a Russian missle site. About the same time the US and Russia decided to be more cooperative so as not to annoy the big guys. Remember that our toys can amaze primitives, and that soldiers can use weapons they could not design or build. UFOs can display amazing technology, but that tells us nothing about their intent or context or what they *cannnot* or *will not* do. Mankind suffers notably from temporal and cultural chauvisim.

Mike Carrell

This Email has been scanned for all viruses by Medford Leas I.T. Department.