Jones Beene wrote:

used, but could not or was not willing to tell the pump model." His
response was clear. He said Levi brought the pump and the rest of the
stuff, and he does not know a thing about it. That's what he said on his blog,
and what he told me. *I find that reassuring.*

Do you really find that reassuring?
Yes. It shows this wasn't Rossi's test. It wasn't under his control.

  The most important piece of evidence for excess heating is called into
question, and there is no datalogging, no explanation of the large discrepancy
in the pumps specifications and Levi's has not presented his notes about the
beginning and ending weight

Measuring the change in weight of the reservior is far superior to any method of data logging or trying to measure the flow. Flow meters are a pain in the butt. McKubre, Storms and others prefer to weigh the water. They use a siphon, but it amounts to the same thing.