-----Original Message-----
From: Jed Rothwell

>> and Levi has not presented his notes about the beginning and ending weight -
>> which could have been simply human error - but yet it is nevertheless
>> reassuring that so little firm evidence can be presented in support of
>> extraordinary claims?

> JR: Anything might be human error. But noting changes on a weight scale is
> easy. I do not think human error is likely in this instance.

Given a well known corollary to "Murphy's Law" that the probability of an error
is inversely proportional to the assumed likelihood of it being correct due to
apparent simplicity - I vote for Levi leaving out a zero ...

> JR: Does it occur to you that they might have used a copper vessel back then,
> and they might be using a stainless steel vessel now?

Why would you even suggest that anyone who goes to the trouble and expense of
obtaining a patent would not rely on the application's clear wording? You will
lose your protection if you do not follow your own directions as enumerated in
the disclosure.

> Why do you assume this is a lie?

Hmm... let's see ... could it be that Rossi seldom tells the truth?

By that I mean, have you found the infamous Dr. George Kelly yet? Or the
mysterious sale of a company that financed the experiments. Or the thousands of
reactors. LOL. The guy is inherently dishonest. This is not an attack - it is
factual truth.

> If he were still using copper, why would he say it is stainless steel?

Duh! Of course he would lie about it. He does not want replication but does
like to be in the Media Spotlight, so he tries to act like he is being
forthright, on occasion.

> JR: No one is deifying Rossi, least of all me.

LOL. It's clear that you are being extremely naïve in your support for these
wild claims in their fullest extreme.

> You, however, are  attacking him - and me, and Kullander and others for no
> reason. I suggest you tone it down, or shut up.

Is stating the truth an attack? Is truth not its own justification?

I would never have guessed it would get to this on a forum which is supposed to
be focused on finding the truth. Sad.

Jones