Jones Beene wrote:

and Levi's has not presented his notes about the beginning and ending weight -
which could have been simply human error - but yet it is nevertheless
reassuring that so little firm evidence can be presented in support of
extraordinary claims?

Anything might be human error. But noting changes on a weight scale is easy. I do not think human error is likely in this instance.

Here is a direct quote from Publication number: US 2011/0005506 “An apparatus
method according to claim 7, characterized in that said nickel powder filled
metal tube is a *copper tube, said copper tube further including at least a
heating electrical resistance,* said tube being encompassed by a jacket (7)
including either water....”

Oh well, let's not let a few difficult little factual problems get in the way
of the deification of this genius inventor ...

Does it occur to you that they might have used a copper vessel back then, and they might be using a stainless steel vessel now? Why do you assume this is a lie? If he were still using copper, why would he say it is stainless steel? As soon as Levi opens up the cell, he will see what it is made of. That is supposed to happen soon. How could Rossi benefit by lying about it now?

No one is deifying Rossi, least of all me. I have posted numerous messages describing my difficulties with him. You, however, are attacking him -- and me, and Kullander and others -- for no reason. I suggest you tone it down, or shut up.