Sorry, I was away during the weekend.
I think the same as you about the electric and magnetic fields(they both are aspects of the same thing). And I have stated it clearly in other mails, by the way. I just wanted to hear, and was trying to understand, the standard explanation. If you think that that is beating a dead horse, I disagree. The fact that you have an explanation, and that it seems to coincide with my ideas about both, the electric and magnetic fields, and the aether, does not mean that that explanation is accepted and mainstream.

Regards,
Mauro