Joshua Cude <joshua.c...@gmail.com> wrote:

> So, the best evidence you have for CF is from an experiment in 1994, in
> which the excess heat is a few per cent . . .

A few percent of what? The error margin? Look at the bottom.

> One problem I have with those results. When the current shuts off, the heat
> dies immediately.

That is incorrect, as are most of your other assertions. That is *
particularly* incorrect. Some cells remain hot for hours or days.

> I have frequently asked for the Rothwell beaker. An obviously isolated
> device that remains warmer than its environment (or gets hotter) for a long
> enough period to obviously generate its own weight in chemical energy.

That would be a gas loaded cell, or a cell in heat after death. There are
dozens of examples of that in the literature, so you have been given what
you want.

Or perhaps you mean this in the literal sense that you want someone to hand
over something like this to you, in person. I do not think it is likely
anyone would do that. You could go to a lab and see something like that, as
I have done.

If Rossi is correct, you should be able to purchase a working reactor next
year for 5000 euros. I am sure that nothing less than this will convince
you.