From: Joshua Cude

"I should add that even if some people consider the results to be
reproducible and theoretically consistent (which is certainly the case), the
absence of a simple demonstration, when one is possible, would still be
cause for skepticism."

Finally at bit of insight emerges from Cude !  This should have been his one
and only argument, all along.

And this has been my point of (milder) skepticism for months - if COP of 6
is really there, and is reproducible (you can forget the part about
"theoretical consistent" as no one cares) then the ONLY real option which
can and WILL completely remove all possible doubt is to 'close the loop'.

Go completely self-powered with the small unit by recycling the heat in situ
- to provide the needed electrical current (several ways to do this) and do
it in wheel-mounted device that can be rolled out into the parking lot, if
necessary.

Everyone on this forum, by now, should realize that nothing short of closing
the loop will convince the majority of skeptics, and with COP in the range
of 6, any grad student could pull that off at one tenth the cost of a
megawatt plant. It is a no-brainer.

The megawatt of heat will probably convince a few fence straddlers, but
since it will be almost as easy to fake, then most skeptics will still be
shaking their heads in October.

For credibility, Rossi must CLOSE THE LOOP - anything less is a waste of
time and resources.

Jones