David Roberson <dlrober...@aol.com> wrote:

> Why the relatively short test?

That, I know the answer to. Rossi stopped the test because the people
observing it asked him to stop it. They wanted to look inside. Also, it was
late in the day and they had to go.

It was rather difficult to stop, as you see in the data.

It is a shame the thing took several hours to turn on. But that is what you
have to expect from prototype machines. It turns on a whole lot faster and
more reliably than any previous cold fusion device. If it turned out every
time, right away, on demand . . . I would suspect it is fake.

Defkalion claims that their machines work on demand, fully controlled. I
hope that is true.

In his blog I think it was, Rossi said that this particular version of the
machine can only self-sustain for about six hours, max. if that is true, it
was close to the limit after 4 hours. I guess he might have boosted it for
a while with input, and then let it run in self-sustaining mode again.

The power was fluctuating during the self-sustaining event, but it did seem
to be decreasing over time.