On Thu, Nov 17, 2011 at 10:59 PM, David Roberson <dlrober...@aol.com> wrote:

> I think that they are in fact screaming that it was heated ahead of time.

But think about it Dave.  Even if Rossi has not invented a new source
of energy, he has done something just as phenomenal!

Rossi has created the perfect insulator!

Whatever energy he puts into the device, STAYS IN THE DEVICE.  At
least, until he decides to unleash it for his deception.

Rossi has found a way to heat a fire brick and keep the heat in the
brick.  All of it!

Think of it.  We can use Rossi's invention to gather the heat of the
sun during the day and release it at night!  AND, that will be a lot
cheaper than creating some silly source of energy from cold fusion.
We can take advantage of the HOT Fusion of the sun at night.

If the skeptics are right, we are saved, still!