Am 24.11.2011 22:08, schrieb Mark Iverson-ZeroPoint:

No one is suggesting we ignore it!

And who's to say that one of those magnet motors or water cars doesn't do what is claimed?

I must admit, I have never seen a magnet motor or water car.
Because I dont see these devices that where announced years ago, I am sure these will only disappoint me.
I dont want to discuss them for these reasons.
I have made experiments with professor Turturs electrostatic motor and made some calculations and measurements that Professor Turtur has not made. Then I gave up, because I understood.

And what are your experiences?

I still think cold fusion could work, because there is an energy source.

Peter