Am 24.11.2011 21:30, schrieb Mark Iverson-ZeroPoint:

Peter wrote:

"Scientific experiments must be documented for eternity, not for a single day.
This is something that Rossi seemingly not understands."

I can't believe these kinds of statements are still made!

What Peter doesn't understand, and has been mentioned by numerous people, numerous times on this forum, is that Rossi is NOT INTERESTED in doing a "scientific experiment"... What part of "NOT INTERESTED" don't you understand?

Then, why does he invite scientists? Kullander and Essen are rather high level scientists. For what does he need Levi? Why do most believers think and say, it is evidently and scientific proven? Isnt vortex about alternative sciences? Fire all scientists and market this like magnetmotors and water cars and I am happy and ignore it and wish him best success in this business ;-)

Peter