On Thu, Nov 24, 2011 at 12:38 PM, Peter Heckert <peter.heck...@arcor.de>wrote:

>  ** Then, why does he invite scientists? Kullander and Essen are rather
> high level scientists. For what does he need Levi?

Exactly.  Not to mention his invitation a while back to Josephson.

> Fire all scientists and market this like magnetmotors and water cars and I
> am happy and ignore it and wish him best success in this business ;-)

I can't agree with ignoring other bad science and technology fraud.  The
average person in the street won't know that "water cars" (adding on board
generation of hydrogen to the air-fuel mix)  don't work and they are
sending scammers tons of money-- the exact amount isn't clear.   Several
prosecutions for fraud have happened due to "water car" claims but news
ones keep sprouting up all the time.  There are not enough investigators
and the crimes are comparatively not severe enough so many are never
prosecuted.

This may not be a suitable place to discuss those frauds but they certainly
need to be discussed somewhere!