Mary stated:

"I'd love to see those "supporting references and calculations" you
advocated.  If you don't know of exceptions, you should regard such claims
as highly suspicious and rather than accepting them at face value when
someone makes the claims, you should insist that they be particularly
cautiously and thoroughly evaluated."

Can you read English?

Please show me where I was advocating one of those dubious breakthroughs!

I wasn't advocating anything.  How you got that notion from my posting is a
mystery to me!

You also haven't responded to my statement that just because most of those
breakthroughs have been proven false/fraud, doesn't mean that you can just
label all such claims the same.  Each has to be proven on its own - we do
agree on that.

You seem to have too strong a reliance on the theory side. theory is only a
guideline.

There have been numerous instances where the "well established and proven
natural laws" HAVE INDEED BEEN BROKEN OR SERIOUSLY REVISED!  How the hell do
you think science has advanced?  Do NOT make the mistake of falling in love
with theories. they are destined for eventual overthrow.

Gotta Git. got a date with some turkey's breasts, prime cow ribs, bourbon
sweet potatoes and fermented grapejuice!

-m