Can you describe the first test that is left out of the PDF file?

How many slides were you not allowed to post?

________________________________
 From: Jed Rothwell <jedrothw...@gmail.com>
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Sent: Monday, December 19, 2011 1:36 PM
Subject: Re: [Vo]:"Private information" about Rossi was the Ampernergo tests
described by McKubre

Mary Yugo wrote:

No, the data shown by McKubre is not hearsay or secondhand. It is from
Ampenergo.

>And I say again: Ampenergo is Rossi's N. American distributor
          and has done and showed nothing
As I noted, they were not the distributors when these tests were
    done. They have done something -- these tests -- and they showed
    them to a limited audience, including McKubre and me.

Regrettably, they have not granted me permission to upload the other screens
with more details. I do not know why.

>All I can say about that is the old British expression:  "
          'tis a pity!"   You don't know why?
No, and neither do you.

  Could it be because, like is probable about Levi's experiment, they would not
stand up to close and proper scrutiny . . .
No, that is not the reason. The test was done under the scrutiny of
    experts, as McKubre noted. Please stop asking questions that have
    already been answered. If you don't like my answers, feel free to
    ignore them, but do not confuse the issue by asking the same thing
    or making the same points repeatedly.

Let's drop the subject.