You write too much. A lot of citations and it is unclear in which context there
where made.
A citation from Westinghouse, who where a competitor.
(If this citation was about AC, then Westinghouse was correct. Not anything
that Edison did or propagated, was a success)

I think your other statements are worse.
Confindential informations out of confidential and secret sources is almost
ever wrong.
This is this stuff that is used at stockmarkets to get the money of
unexperienced investors.

I give you some private information:
I got a lot of mail for soon to explode tips after I sent a mail to you, using
another (commercial business) adress.
All was about questionable HHO devices that are known not to fullfil their
promises.
This was months ago before I joined this list. Never used this mail adress for
something similar.
I think you are in this business. You are not believed.

As soon as I hear the word "confidential" or "private" all my alarm bells ring.
If its private, then please keep it private or get permission to publish. If
you dont have permission then stay quiet.

Peter