On Mon, Dec 19, 2011 at 2:24 PM, Giovanni Santostasi
<gsantost...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Jed,
> I'm not sure what is the ethnic origin of Mary.

Sorry, not Italian.

He claims to have been a victim of the corrupted Italian system and I was
> open to accept that but then when you see how he followed the negative
> behavior (the oil from waste that never happened) with another (the
> recycling of gold and silver, presumably from waste again but it was
> instead money laundry) then you can see there is a precise pattern and the
> one's tolerance and understanding has to be changed immediately in extreme
> caution and in fact defensiveness.

I just ran again into the long list of charges and convictions Rossi
amassed -- someone who wants to remain anonymous was kind enough to email
it to me.  It ends with an eight year prison sentence being imposed -- not
sure how much if any of it he served or what happened after that.  Maybe
he's innocent of the entire lot but it's quite a bit and it seems unlikely
he didn't do any of what he was convicted for.

Rather than repost it, those interested can find it at this link
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-bloggers/2811976/posts?page=20#20

If your browser doesn't track the item correctly down the page, you can
search for a typical string like this one:  "January 8, 1992: Rossi
indicted with 8 others, based on false invoices related to building a
factory."   Each item is followed by a link for the Italian and for the
English.  I have not confirmed all the links.  There are TWENTY-TWO line
items.