Hi Brad Thanks mate . Eveyrbody seems to want to live forever .....or die of
boredom , each to his own Favorite movie     Shawshank Redemption    "Get busy
living or get busy dieing" I Plan on living to at least 100 ....(I want my
letter from the Queen)
It will take at least a month to get this ready
Rossi saying.....  600 c optimum  @   360  psi Defkalion  is....   400 c
        @    400 to 500 psi Pressure release valve fixed at 2000 psi
Im no genius, but  there are several critical safety procedures to follow and I
will be following each one to the letter .
 Phen stated the 500 c was only at stage 1Which was nickel and carbon ONLY (No
Hhydrogen) get rid of all oxygen and oxides
The 2000 psi was at 200 c
The psi will jump to about 3500 psi  , when 200c is applied ( I wont be going
any  where near that unless the engineer and machinist say OK) and thne it will
be in a 12 mm   steel caseing . The PRV will blow first straight into a steel
pipe , heading 4 m ,  straight up
The lead will shield me from the gamma The gamma is what Im hoping to detect ,
T think the technology hinges on that . Im 90 % sure this is not a hoax . And
if it is I will go back to my other 2 projects
Im really interested in your thoughts on the RFG , caviation ,ultrasonic . Ive
heard of 360 Mkhz talked about and 89 Mkhz . A friend said I should introduce a
form of microwave . Ive got no idea at this stage ....Do you ?
Pete    (The mad Aussie backyarder)