I think you can buy it in a pressurized tank with a regulator from gas
suppliers.

On Tuesday, December 20, 2011 11:53 AM +1000 Peter Brosnan <ddc...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

Hi Guys ,  Pete from Australia here , I just found your site and joined up . I
got interested in
Phen as well

Phen talks about   "The chamber is pressurized with hydrogen to 2000 psi and heated
to 200 C "

I'm trying replicate this stuff, got some of the gear here already , the rest
is coming .

The Hurdle   is  how do I pressureize  my H2 at  2000 psi . Most of the Gas
compressor I've seen
are $5000 + ( To rich for my blood )

One guy I read adapted his frigeration compressor for 600 psi

Any ideas guys

Thanks   Pete