sorry, but the cost of a control system is mostly :
- captors and actioners
- R&D cost to be divided by volume

a processors able to apply a feedback every 1/10th second, cost less than
1$ and consume less than a quartz watch (see lowpower PIC12).

control system is a serious  job, but it is classic. LENR is probably a
classic unstable system to stabilize, simpler that a phantom fighter.
managing a modern washing machine with multiple programs and optimal energy
saving is more complex.

maybe the most complex is moder power supply for PC, with optimal switching
adapted to load, multiple distributed voltages and AC power factor
correction.
those processors are using fast ADC, applying signal processing methods
(look at dsPIC familiy on farnell)

anyway, you can see that a power supply cost less than 100$

for captors an actioners, they probably have many thermometers
(thermocouple? few 1-10$ if produced in mass), some industrial pressure
captors (same)
maybe some chemical alert detector (H leak detector?) might be expensive
today, but may lost no more than CO alarms today (50$ in the shop)

for actioners, it seem that the main action is the heating resistor,
controlled by classic power electronic...
much more simple than a PC power supply.
other actioners might be safety/emergency/security valves...

add to that the GPS+GSM control unit linked to maintenance and IP security
(with the yellow bottle)

maybe the most complex could be an UPS, or the electric generator control
if they make a CHP... but for now they talk of a heating only device.

note that you could compare the price of a e-cat/hyperion
with the price of a refusion oven (many more temp captors, many pore
resistors, very sensible control of temperature... expensive, but not so
much)
http://www.madelltech.com/m2-13.html
and when you see the monster machine it is, and low production volume, you
undestand that an hyperion (simpler, higher volume) can be much cheaper.
only cost I see is hydrogen management, which is an unknown for me.