>From Francis

>        Big oil has no way to plug all these
> little holes and is probably rethinking their future investment schemes to
> “join” rather than “beat”  LENR and will probably find some way to purchase
> and meter this new resource.

It seems to me that a perfectly legitimate business many fossil fuel
industries ought to seriously consider would be to "retool" into
something equivalent to an eCat (or whatever "eCats" evolve into)
service provider. It would be no different than having a furnace and
central A/C installed in one's home. After one of these energy units
was installed, I'd want a 24 hour guaranteed service protection plan
in place to make sure someone would be out to my home in less than an
hour to fix any anomalies. If they can't fix it, replace it. No
questions asked. All part of the plan. The plan would also include
routine maintenance and the replacement of parts and spent reactor
cores.

I'd seriously consider paying 20 - 40 bucks a month for peace of mind,
especially if that becomes my combined monthly heating & electric
bill.

Regards
Steven Vincent Johnson
www.OrionWorks.com