COP 6 was for the original Fat Cat E-Cats as used in the 1 MW demo unit. I suggest the 10 and 20 kW home units, to be delivered in Sept 2012, will not be anything like the Fat Cats and they will run in self sustain mode or very close to it. I estimated the control electronics and the primary circuit circulating pump would consume 400 Watts. With 20 kW thermal output and 400 Watts electrical input, the COP is 50.

AG