If the released radiation is in the soft x-ray range, like 2KeV detection
will be extremely hard. Even kw of x rays will be stopped by less than
a millimeter of lead. I think it will hardly escape the powder itself.

Did anyone tryto detect that? Takahashi suggested something around that
wavelength.

--
Daniel Rocha - RJ
danieldi...@gmail.com