On 1/22/12, Mark Iverson-ZeroPoint <zeropo...@charter.net> wrote:
> Mary, have you forgotten that at least one of the principles in Ampenergo
> has worked with Rossi before, or was in business with him, and if they gave
> Rossi $ to secure a licensing spot, so what?

So Rossi has received money in advance from investors.

>  Has Ampenergo held investor
> sessions and taken money from the dupes of the world, or was it their own $?
> Where's your PROOF that Ampenergo has taken $ from anyone??????

Well, they had to get the money for Rossi from somewhere unless they
printed it.  I don't understand your point.  I am not comparing
Ampenergo with anyone.  I am only pointing out that Rossi, despite his
protestations to the contrary, did receive investor money.