Abd ul-Rahman Lomax on vortex stated:

*“People are very appreciative of Russ because he's getting his hands
dirty, and that is indeed to be commended. But that's not enough. Cold
fusion flopped about for years with people trying to make reliable heat.
Scientifically, the field did not shift until Miles did much more than
that: he measured helium as correlated with heat, which can cut through
mountains of BS. And which did. That was a huge amount of work, he had to
run many experiments, at the same time as he was losing funding and
support, and it was difficult, to get published and he faced some serious
-- and seriously silly -- opposition, from no less than Steve Jones, who
never saw a real cold fusion result beyond his own tiny reported effect,
that he didn't dislike.”*

Someone posted on Russ’s site that most of the videos about the Papp engine
are currently disabled. I checked a few and its true.

Why would the Rohners do this? Could it be that the open source Papp engine
effort is just far too productive for comfort? Could it be that Russ has
done more to bring back the Papp technology in a month than the Rohner’s
have accomplished in 30 years?

Russ back engineered the Papp popper hardwaredown to the centimeter  right
from those videos; a very impressive accomplishment in my opinion.

We all know that the best way to motivate the development of any product is
to encourage fierce competition.

The first developer who can demonstrate over unity in power production will
have all those disgruntled Rohner investors… you get the idea.

Even without the explicit intention, I think that could be underway shortly.

The Papp engine is just so attractive that it inspires con men and
charlatans in unlimited numbers including Papp himself.

The Rohners spent years learning at the feet of Grandfather Papp, all of
it, the good, the bad and the ugly.

For all those who would aspire to the vision and the dream that the true
Papp technology can be, these men of good and stout heart must be ever
vigilant and watchful of scandal in this regard.
I am sure that if there is anything to the Papp engine, Russ and his
friends will dig it out in the most up front, honest, straightforward and
well documented manner that they can muster.

cheers:   Axil.