On Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 4:22 PM, Abd ul-Rahman Lomax
<a...@lomaxdesign.com>wrote:

They could say so. But what they actually do is to claim that they have
> something already. They actually did have Popper kits. The question is
> whether or not they worked, that is, sure, they might "pop." the piston
> would move, perhaps. But how much energy went into compression and/or the
> spark activation, compared to how much work was done moving the piston?
> I've seen no analysis.

I think it is Bob Rohner's company that has the kits, and he appears to be
making them available, contrary to John Rohner's wishes, if I remember
correctly.  It also looks like Bob Rohner's kit is the one that Russ Gries
is testing out in the youtube videos [1].  I also believe it was Bob Rohner
that demonstrated a device to Michael McKubre.

Eric

[1]
http://pesn.com/2012/10/02/9602199_Russ_Gries_runs_Bob_Rohners_Noble_Gas_Popper_replication_on_Hydrogen/