CMNS started (or restarted) with the intent of experimental discussions but it
is seldom that, now mostly spinning theories-  Seldom any "nuts and bolts".  I
think the only real forum for nuts and bolts are papers andposters these days.
I expect to just write up a simple poster for the meeting and go from there.  I
am staying busy these days.After all this is all just a "hobby" for me and life
goes on. I am hoping to find enough "hot" samples to fill my "jug". The
problems are the trade offs in COP, absolute power, temperature,....  I think
Mitch got to around 20 with stimulation at MIT but very very low absolute
power. I am doing a similar electrical stimulation of loaded powder but with C
instead of ceramicseparators to avoid sintering and it allows for greater
currents and controls.

Rossi claims to have high
power but at lower COP (it gets lower each time I look).You need to
be above 5 and preferably above 10 if you have to stimulate the samples.And then
you need a big sample for more power. I just never could get much from
Un-stimulated
gas and Ni. I am stuck with Pd and D, but then the cost is through the rooffor a
reasonably large system. (however, additives seem to help)

Dennis

 CC: stor...@ix.netcom.com