From: DJ Cravens <djcrav...@hotmail.com>
To: vortex-l <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Sent: Wed, Mar 6, 2013 11:07 am
Subject: RE: [Vo]:Miley Arpa-E startup project reloaded! vote for for 10 days..
hurry up

The current system I am working off of is at 0.25 to 1 W with no input. This
iswith about 25 grams
of sample(density about 3 gm/ml - metal in C). This is in a heavy metal sphere
with gaspressure
generatedin situ and sealed. The temperature is near room temp when not
insulated.

Higherpower densities can be reached by stimulation but at the expense of COP.
I am hopingthat there will be a trade off of volume/surface area, stimulation
and COP,
heatgeneration and power extraction.

Part of theproblem is making a simple "variable heat path" so that
powerextraction and
workingtemperature are balanced.

But I havelikely said too much- this is not the proper forum for such things.
With luck
I will havea poster at ICCF for specifics. (But it will likely be ignored like
my hightemp
metal/gaswas at DC).

Dennis