At 8:40 into the video, the power of the Papp reaction is deminstrated.

 The barrel was four feet long, four inches in diameter, made of a three
foot length of 3-inch schedule 50 stainless steel pipe (0.6 inch wall
thickness) anchored and totally encased in a heavy one-foot thick
reinforced concrete containment block.

The breech was loaded with just 10cc’s of Papp’s "inert" noble gas mix. For
the breech, he used a spare cylinder head from one of his engines; for a
projectile, he machined a piece of steel.

Papp filled the cylinder head with his gas mix from five separate flasks
and hooked up the power. Then Papp hit the start button.

"We heard this tremendous explosion. It was a low rumble, like a bass
sound," one witness there said. The projectile jammed halfway up the barrel
and ripped the cannon in half. The back of the gun flared open like a
stainless steel tulip strewn with metal fragments.

The concrete containment was mostly blasted into the air as a cloud reduced
to rubble and dust. It also punched a crater about 3-feet in diameter and
about 3-feet deep into the rocky desert hardpan and the 1-foot thick
platform of plywood and 2x8 planks upon which all rested was reduced to a
shower of splinters.

This cannon and everything that Papp did was patented. This official
validation of a LERN technology is unprecedented.

Cheers:   Axil