IIsn’t this a testimony to first hand experimental experience?

“…I said ok, a different group in a similar configuration, if you can show
me ten times more energy coming out than the electrical energy input, and
my day job is, as I said, is careful measurements of energy. Input energy,
output energy. So we set up the test, showed them what to do, made the
measurements. And yes, there was at least ten times more energy being
produced than electrical input energy. And at that point, I got semi-hooked.

If not a firsthand testimony, what do these words say in reality?  …another
con man?

Chees:   Axil