This study linked "cosmic rays" to creating clouds.

http://www.nature.com/news/2011/110824/full/news.2011.504.html

I think the "cosmic rays" are micro black hole balls and strings removing
entropy/cooling the surrounding atmospheric gas and creating the clouds and
the electromagnetic charge(lightning) is created at the surface of the
particles/ strings.

The solar wind is streaming entropy towards Earth at all different energy
levels.  I think the sun is a Hydrogen collapser and string generator at
her nucleus.  Sunspots are cooler than their surrounding gas due to those
strings.

It is the quantum field we live in and it is lumpy and stringy and not very
smooth at all.

Stewart
darkmattersalot.com

On Wed, Apr 10, 2013 at 3:49 PM, ChemE Stewart <cheme...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Streamers sounds like "strings" to me.  As in String Theory.  I think they
> create the low pressure as they suck entropy at their surface.  They also
> shred atoms at their surface creating the EV/ball of electrons and possibly
> positrons & neutrinos.  You watch cirrus clouds closely, lots of little
> "streamers" proceeeding foul weather approaching, including ice halos, etc.
>

> On Wed, Apr 10, 2013 at 3:41 PM, Axil Axil <janap...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Ken shoulders has discovered something he call a black EV(a ball of
>> electrons).
>>
>> The propagation of EVs through a gas atmosphere produces very thin,
>> bright ion streamers in the gas or along the wall of the envelope. In an
>> electrodeless device, other EVs may follow along the same sheath of an ion
>> streamer formed by a preceding EV. The thickness of the ion sheath
>> increases as multiple EVs propagate along the same streamer. If the gas
>> pressure is very low, EVs will propagate without the formation of a visible
>> streamer. Such are known as "black" EVs.
>>

>> On Wed, Apr 10, 2013 at 3:23 PM, David Roberson <dlrober...@aol.com>wrote:
>>
>>> The study of this phenomena will be interesting.  I can imagine that a
>>> large lightning discharge would be proceeded by many small unsuccessful
>>> attempts.  I do not recall a rule that states that once a charge movement
>>> is initiated that it must continue to a large conclusion.   Perhaps the
>>> dark lightning is one of these smaller events that does not involve enough
>>> current to be visible.
>>>
>>>  For my hypothesis to be possible it is necessary for the electric
>>> field to vary within a thunder cloud.  This seems like a reasonable
>>> assumption.  You need a relatively short space between the positive and
>>> negative charge carriers where an intense electric field resides.  This
>>> field might be modulated by nearby discharges that lead to local
>>> intensification.
>>>
>>>  Dave

>>> dark-lightning-invisible-pulses-of-powerful-radiation/2013/04/08/1c796ebc-8a