Jones,

I believe that this places an approximate upper bound on how much energy
can be stored in the magnetic field of a Kg of material without an
externally supplied current, and that, if the output exceeds this bound,
some other energy source is being tapped.  The energy density given in the
presentation for the spin battery is up to 10X that of Li-ion batteries.

Perhaps, there is something I am overlooking.  Comments are welcome.

-- Lou Pagnucco