 From: John Berry <berry.joh...@gmail.com>
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Sent: Wednesday, April 17, 2013 4:09 PM
Subject: Re: [Vo]:Any experimenters, aether theorists here?

Subtle changes in the image and it would be very different.

Ok, here, I made 2 images, I wanted them to look almost identical, one is
active and one isn't, I just went ahead and labeled them, so if you wanted a
blind test no luck.

http://img853.imageshack.us/img853/9209/activeandinactive.png

I was limited as to what I could do to keep the images similar in  form, but
make one strong and the other off.

If the effects was simply due to seeing some vague representation of an Ahnk
then both images have that.

Now this is not the best image to start with, and not the best if your ability
to feel any effect is marginal, but worth a shot.

The image is very sensitive to any manipulation of colours, so if your monitor
or videocard is set to vivid, or has a gamma correction, brightness or contrast
or other manipulation so the exact colour values aren't delivered, this entire
image could be quite relatively inactive.

I will work on an image suitable for scale testing, face up and face down might
be imperfect especially because once energized it can retain some activity
despite reduced lighting. but a boost is observed from turning a light on.

John

On Thu, Apr 18, 2013 at 10:05 AM, Jones Beene <jone...@pacbell.net> wrote:

These are very unusual
images. They do elicit emotion.

>Some of that could be
based on similarities to known symbolism as opposed to an aether effect, but
then again, that symbolism itself may derive from some kind of primitive
understanding of the way that optical images interact with brain neutrons. The
“shooter”
is reminiscent of Navaho art and the latest/strongest to Egyptian imagery.

>I shrunk the second one
down to get 9 on a page, then printed cut and stacked the images to see if
there was anything which showed up on a gram scale (comparing face up to face
down). There was nothing objective, but I am using a laser printer so the color
did not contribute.

>Jones
>
>From:John Berry
>
>Has no one tried it yet?
>

>And a 3rd  image to try to feel, this contains
recent development with some previous ones.
>http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/6251/rotational.png
>
>All in an effort to reduce the odds of having people
report they don't feel anything.