From: John Berry [mailto:berry.joh...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 18, 2013 4:05 AM
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Subject: EXTERNAL: Re: [Vo]:Any experimenters, aether theorists here?

Harry, thanks for your appreciation.

But it isn't about drawings.
Sure, that is the option I have selected to share since it is sooo easy to
replicate.

I can also make sound files that create energy that can be felt.

And programs

And videos, but the easiest to share is images.

I can share coils, I can share electrical circuits.

It is about breaking into a new realm of physics that makes much more
extraordinary technology possible.

So who is interested?
So far no one new has apparently tried to feel the energy.

I thought the only reason to be here was interests in breakthrough discoveries
in science that change what is possible, it seems however that there are very
very few even willing to dip their toe in the water.

John

On Thu, Apr 18, 2013 at 6:49 PM, Harry Veeder