Let me add that I also know that this has nothing to do with visual effects
because this is only one form I have used to effect the aether.

It started when I made a coil a bit over a year ago, I could very very
faintly at first feel something in my hand.
It was near the level of imagination at first, but it became more apparent
as the energy gathered in my hand until it was undeniable.

I thought it might have had a conventional explanation until I found it
worked for a few minutes after turning the power off.

I learnt more and made one that needed no power and was stronger, I tested
it on people and found a majority could feel it.

I have since made many more coils and had about 200+ people feel a
sensation (over 90%, often about 97%, occasionally a lower percentage feel
it, but always a majority).

I have made audio files that use some of the principles I found to get
computer speakers to make the energy (sometimes it is not the sound but the
EM from the speakers that effects the aether).

And I have done a lot of work with images since they can effect the aether
just fine, but have many many advantages.

So if it was just an effect with the mind, then these same principles would
not work when in coil form hidden from sight in a tube, but it works fine.

So before you write this off as some bio-sensory trick, give it a try.
Why wouldn't light effect the medium in which it has it's existence? Really
by definition it must. Well, it does.

John