Of course it is erratic. The only question is: Is it erratic because of random error or because the required conditions are not created every time. We now know that certain critical conditions are required, which are not created except by guided luck. So what? This problem is typical of all new discoveries before they are mastered.

What is the usefulness of all this discussion. Cude will not accept the most obvious and well supported arguments and he will not accept what I just said here. He makes no effort to find common ground or to add any insight to the discussion. In his mind, the CF claims are only pseudoscience - end of discussion. Why not let him go his way with this belief and discuss something useful because, as past experiences demonstrated, there is no end to this process.

Ed