1) what’s inside that void?

Reference concerning nano-particles:

http://www.newenergytimes.com/v2/conferences/2010/ARL/Pres/06aMiley-Transmutations.pdf

*Transmutation Type LENR*

* *

George H. Miley

Connection to nano-particle catalytic LENR studies

-        Our work attempts to nano-manufacture voids (pores: dislocation
loops) for cluster formation, vs. voids created in nano-particle catalysis.

-        Objective = control of void dimensions, hence cluster formation
and resulting reactions (per my 10 min comment presentation later) .

-        Consider A. Takahashi’s theory presented at recent ACS meeting to
visualize the connection. (Thanks also to him for recent discussions of
this and our cluster work.)

The voids contain nano-particles called Rydberg matter of various species.

2) what’s the temperature in that void?

Ambient temperature of the system because the system is superfluid.

3) are there any fields (as in E or B fields) inside that void?

The E fields are huge, the B fields are minimal. The E fields are forms by
a photonic BEC formed by the superconducting polaritons that the Rydberg
matter based nano-particles generate.

4) what is the mean free path of a free electron or proton in that void?

The electrons are delocalized from their negative electric charge. This
charge is now carried by the infrared photons in the cavity.