From: Rob Dingemans <manonbrid...@aim.com>
To: vortex-l <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Sent: Fri, May 31, 2013 6:40 am
Subject: Re: [Vo]:Ethics of the E-Cat investigation put into question

Hi,

On 30-5-2013 22:48, Edmund Storms wrote:
> I agree Dave, I have been providing this explanation for several years
> without any effect. I'm glad you are adding your voice. The critical
> point at which the temperature must be reduced depends on the degree
> of thermal contact between the source of energy (the Ni powder) and
> the sink (The outside world). The better the thermal contact between
> these two, the higher the stable temperature and the greater the COP.
> Rossi has not achieved a COP even close to what is possible.

Ok, suppose that it is extremely difficult (I don't want to say
impossible, as nothing is impossible) to enhance the thermal contact
between the source of energy and the sink, wouldn't it be wise then to
put the whole system in a temperature controlled box (let's call it a
refrigerator) with a constant temperature to obtain a stable environment
for the E-cat?

To bring up another analogy it is my understanding that when you have a
steam engine and you are turning at several handles and wheels at the
same time it is extremely difficult to get the system stable with an
optimum output.
It sounds to me that Andrea is having a similar problem with the E-cat,
he should try to "freeze" the environment of the E-cat as much as
possible and then work on ONE control to gain better COP.

Kind regards,

Rob